Your belongings at Storage World are NOT covered by our insurance. If your renters, homeowners or other insurance policy does not cover your belongings in a storage facility then you may want to look into additional insurance but we do not require it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How far in advance can I reserve a space?
- When do you have access?
- Do I need to provide a lock?
- When is the rent due?
- Are Security Deposits required?
- What form of payments are accepted?
- How can I make my payments?
- Do you need insurance?
- What items are not permitted to be stored in your unit?
- Can I sell out of my unit?